On the ninth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.




Today Karla Powell interpreted the nine dancing ladies as ballet dancers and came up with this lovely pink sparkly design! I thought it was such a great idea, that I wanted to do ballet nails as well. Ballet reminds me of pink and lace and cute, so I came up with these lace nails and one ballet dancer, inspired by You're That Girl That Does Nails, Right? I think it turned out pretty cute!

What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Insta-grip Fast Dry Base Coat
  • OPI Nail Envy
  • Maybelline Salon Expert Nail Colour in 207 Romantic Rose
  • MUA Extreme Felt Eyeliner in Black 


This design is probably the most tidious I've done so far. It is not difficult but consumes a fair amount of time. First of all, I put on base coat and two coats of pink nail polish. Then I created the design with felt eyeliner and put top coat over it.  


The thumb is one little ballet dancer, but you could draw a ballet shoe or ribbon as well!



Hope you like my today's nail design! Only 3 days til Christmas! Yaaay!