Sophisticated make-up look for this spring
Although it's meant to be almost summer, the weather hardly looks it. So instead of shopping for peachy sun dresses and off shoulder tops I've gone for a turtle neck and a coat. And with that comes spring make-up adapted to the dark tones of grey clouds and misty mornings. I believe this is a pretty sophisticated and almost Parisian look, what do you think?

For the base I used the Illamasqua Matte Veil Primer (£32, HQ Hair - buy here) which makes any make-up photoshop-smooth - looking at the picture now it looks almost extremely flawless! And instead of foundation I'm wearing Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturiser Tint (£53, John Lewis - buy here) - it's one of my holy grail products and you can read more about it here. I'm always wearing a touch of the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair (£4.19, Superdrug - buy here) - a very affordable concealer which does the job more than well enough! On my cheeks I'm wearing the EX1 Cosmetics blusher in Pretty in Peach (£9.50, HQ Hair - buy here) which is the prettiest peach shade! My eyebrows are done up with the new L'Oreal Paris Perfection Brow Artists Plumper (£5.99, Boots - buy here) which I've only had for a couple of day but seems to be pretty damn good - although I would not recommend it to anyone with lighter eyebrows than me as it's very very dark! On my eyes I'm wearing The Balm Nudetude palette (£26.50, HQ Hair - buy here) which has some stunning shades in it - it's just as good or maybe even better than my favourite Stila In the Light (yeah, I said it!). On my lash line I have the Pixi Lash Line Ink (£12, HQ Hair - buy here) because it adds thickness to my lashes which are coated by dozens and dozens of coats of Clinique High Impact mascara (£17.50, Boots - buy here). On my lips I'm wearing the ultimate 90's shade - Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick in Buff (£19.50, HQ Hair - buy here).

What make-up have you been wearing lately?