Perricone MD Photo Plasma review
If you're a regular reader of my blog then you surely already know that I'm obsessed (you know it's bad when beauty products come to haunt you in your dreams!) with Perricone MD everything! If someone offered me the full range in exchange for all my beauty products I'd be throwing those beautiful lipsticks and fancy eye creams out of the window in a blink of an eye. Yup, it's serious. The Perricone MD has recently acquired a new addition - Perricone MD Photo Plasma - and let me make this clear from the start: it's an adornment at first sight (and that rhyming was totally unintentional, ha!).  

Perricone MD is a range of clinical skin care - and you know that the shiz be good when a dermatologists dedicates his whole life to it. I've tried a handful of their products (a handful kinda means a lot in this care because it's quite a pricey commitment!) - you can read the reviews here and here - and I've loved everything with all my heart.

Perricone MD Photo Plasma is a moisturiser with broad spectrum SPF 30 - exactly what I need now the sun has decided to come out. The formula is extremely lightweight and oil-free which means there's no risk of make-up sliding off you face. In addition to the lightness the product acts as a primer too - foundation adheres to it and therefore increases the longevity of your flawlessness. It contains Alpha Lipoic and Vitamin C Ester which together act as a shield so environmental aggressors such as smog have no chance at harming your precious skin. The perfect summer moisturiser I say

You can get Perricone MD Photo Plasma HERE or in John Lewis stores. I'm fully aware how pricey this product is but anything Perricone MD is absolutely worth it! By the way - I have also seen these in TKMaxx for a little cheaper, wink wink!  


Have you tried any Perricone MD products yet?