On the eighth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.







On the eighth day, Karla Powell from MUA came up with this cow nail art! I love cow nail art, it's something absolutely adorable! So I went ahead and tried to come up with my own (well, I'd call it my eclectic nail art, because all these looks are kinda simmilar).  

What I used:
  • MUA Extreme Felt Eyeliner in Black
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Grip Fast Dry Base Coat
  • E.L.F. Nail Polish in Light Pink
  • H&M Nail Polish from set in White


As you can see, this is pretty easy and straight forward. A coat of base coat, two coats of white. When it dried, I applied cow pattern and drew a cow head on my thumb. I added a little pink bit as nose on the tip of my thumb to make it look more polished! I forgot to include a top coat in the picture, which you need to put over the dry design, otherwise it will wash off with water!






Do you like cow nails? Or do you think they are too childish?