On the seventh day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.




And finally today's look is inspired by swans! I adore the look Karla Powell made on her blog, it's so effortless but impressive! Look! But because I didn't have any pretty blue eyeliner on hand, I went for more neutral look. Fairly wearable I'd say, don't you think?

So what I used:
  • MUA Immaculate Collection Palette
  • MUA Glamour Nights Palette
  • MUA Extreme Felt Eyeliner in Black
  • MUA Mono Eye Shadow in Shade 19 - Matt 
  • MUA 3 in 1 Extreme Contour Eye Pen
  • Nutrimetics Grandiflora Dual Eye Pencil in Burgundy
  • Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara


First of all I filled in my brows with brown matt shade. Then I covered my whole eyelid with silver glitter shade from the Glamorous Nights palette. After that I contoured my whole eye, in a bold bold line along the lower lid and followed with a bold line in the crease (I always first outline with the extreme felt eyeliner and fill in with the 3 in 1 contour pen). Finally I create thin winged lines at the corner of my eye, of course with the felt eyelines.    


To add a bit more glitter, I took my favourite shade 14 from the Immaculate Collection and put it on my upper lid and on the lower edge of the winged lines. I also popped a smugged line of the burgundy liner at the same spot. Of course, mascara is a must to top it up!  


How do you like my today's look? Would you wear on a night out?