On the sixth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.




Although I am a bit late, I'll try to catch up! On the weekend, Karla Powell came up with this lovely crackly nail design, check it out! I went for something similar in the colour scheme, but because I enjoyed the extreme felt tip eye liner on the days before so much, I decided to have another play with it. Here is what I came up with!

What I used for this look:
  • MUA Extreme Felt Eyeliner in Black
  • OPI Nail Envy
  • Saffron London Nail Polish in Colour 20

This time I went for something super easy and quick. I put a coat of my OPI base coat on my fallin-apart nails. Then I put on a single coat of golden/coppery nail polish (yes, just one coat, thank you Saffron!) and when it all got dry I went crazy with the pen again! If you make this look on both hands you get 6 geese (3 on each hand) and the little black half-moons are the eggs #tadaa.

  



Hope you enjoyed this look and try to recreate it too!