On the fifth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.


On the 5th day of Christmas, my true love sent to me 5 golden rings! Karla Powell from MUA created literally a ring-fest on her nails, look! I got inspired by my H&M ring and MUA's festive green nail polish!

What I used:
  • MUA Nail Varnish in Shade 13
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Grip Base Coat
  • Barry M Instant Nail Effects Foil Effect in 320
  • Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish in 67 Make it Golden
  • Some random Body Jewels (unbranded, but you need gold or silver colour)
  • Nail art brush or a tooth-pick (going budget here hehe)
  • Tweezers

First of all, I put on a coat of base coat, two coats of the green nail polish and then took a skewer stick (tooth pick, anything you think would work) and made a line with Barry M foil nail polish. After it dried I used the same stick to put some golden glitter nail polish over it and place one little silver gem in the centre of each line. Here we go! And excuse my nails, please, I managed to touch my chair when it was still wet #sigh #embarassedface



Hope you like it and it will inspire you!