On the tenth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.



I found it extremely hard to come up with something creative for the tenth day. I admire Karla Powell for coming up with the idea of Downing Street No 10! Look! To be honest, I spent ages trying something cool. Unfortunatelly, my amazing MUA felt eyeliner lost his life during this process, because I accidentally dipped it into wet nail polish #woops #sorry. So although the following look would be probably easier with it, and more precise, I had to use toothpick #lol. Do not judge me please! #embarassedface After ages of thinking, then, I got inspiration from my most favourite Christmas song ever - John Lennon's Imagine! And lords' moustaches. My inspirational sources were also DIY Nail Art Design & Fashion Dawgs. This is what came out of this little cooperation! 

What I used:
  • OPI Nail Envy
  • Essie in Sand Tropez
  • Bourjois So Laque! Ultra Shine in 30 Noir De Chine
  • Toothpick (or MUA Extreme Felt Eyeliner)

First I put a base coat and two coats of Essie. When dry I was dipping toothpick (skewer stick) into the black nail polish (be careful for colour overload, it picks up a lot of colour at once! maybe just pick up the colour from the brush) and created design I wanted. It looks pretty much like the one I did yesterday, although I used a different technique, doesn't it?


Here are my little wobly moustaches and John Lennon!


 Do you like fun nails? Subscribe to see more fun make-up stuff! And don't forget to go on MUA's blog to win some goodies!