Measurable Difference: Which products to try
There's been a semi-new brand flying around the blogosphere lately - Measurable Difference. I say semi-new because the first time I mentioned the brand on Cityscape Bliss was back in 2013 (you can read the post here) yet for many the brand seems to be very new. I need to add that they have gone through a big rebrand and branched out their product lines which might be one of the main reasons why they are becoming so big right now. Which products I think you should pick up though?

MY FAVOURITE MEASURABLE DIFFERENCE PRODUCTS:

▪️16 Color Pro Concealer Palette ($19.99 $11.99, Measurable Difference - buy here)

Concealer palettes are a bit funny, aren''t they? Unless you're a make-up artists what are the chances that you'll use both Ivory & Espresso on your face. What I like to do though is use the lighter shades as a concealer and the darker ones for contouring. It's always handy to have a few different shades for both - sometimes you wake up super pale, sometimes you forget what your skin colour really looks like because of the copious amount of fake tan you've slathered on. I like that this concealer doesn't crease on me and it has a super high coverage. Like, insanely high coverage.

▪️Blossom Rouge Cream Blush Palette ($14.99, Measurable Difference - buy here)

You will be able to spot a trend here - I do have a thing for their cream products. I've always been a fan of cream blushers yet it's very difficult to find one that stays on top of my foundation. In summer it's alright - creams work fine on top of BB creams and tinted moisturisers. Once you slap on some foundation though that's when life gets difficult. This cream blusher works exceptionally well over foundation & even powder - obviously it's perfect but the best I've tried so far. Much better than the Illamasqua cream blusher. Or the Liz Earle one (god, that one's really bad on top of a high coverage foundation). 

▪️Sculpt Perfection Cream Contour Palette ($14.99, Measurable Difference - buy here)

Similar to the concealer palette (in fact I think this might be the same product just different packaging/amounts?) these cream shades are really opaque and cover up even the darkest of under eye circles. I'm not a fan of baking but I feel like those who do will especially appreciate this palette! 

▪️Wink Wink 12 Piece Eye Shadow Set ($19.99, Measurable Difference - buy here)

If you can't justify to splurge on one of those big MAC palettes then this might be your thing. The shades are really pretty & wearable. I like that you can throw in one or two into your make-up bag for travelling rather than dragging a whole massive platte around. I just wish they came in a more presentable packaging - it's not particularly appealing to put a paper box on top of your dresser. But hey ho - the eye shadow quality make-up for it easy!

There's also a few products which I've tried and didn't love so much. It was their Lucky Pair Lipstick Set - the formula just didn't do it for me, it was a touch too creamy and the shade I had had chunky glitter in it. And you might have already read about my thoughts on the Measurable Difference Lip Lotion here - it's not terrible but it's not blowing my skirt up either.

Now there's so many products I'm keen to try - their face oils look extremely tempting (especially the coconut one!) and the body & bath oils do too! Have you tried any of these? I'd love to know!

Have you tried any Measurable Difference products yet?

Measurable Difference: Which products to try
Measurable Difference: Which products to try
Measurable Difference: Which products to try
💭 Some of these products were sent to me to try - all opinions, expert flatlay skills & terribly dirty brushes are my own. 

Follow