My Little Box January 2017 review
I know, I know - subscription box reviews are more appropriate for box review blogs these days but I couldn't help and show you what's in the January My Little Box - it's probably even a touch sweeter than the December My Little Box. I can't fault it a single bit and this thoughtful little gift has definitely cheered me on this gloomy January afternoon.

💐 My Little Box: Fresh Start
There's many a thing in this box that have grabbed my attention. What I'm the most excited about is definitely the Timeless Planner - a weekly (yes, you get a page per week without a daily breakdown, what!) planner which is absolutely perfect for my completely out of blue yet highly relevant blog musings. There are sometimes ideas that pop into your head and you want to write them down but they don't relate to a specific day yet you don't want them to get lost in your notepad that houses all your day to day ideas from to-buy skimmed milk to that e-course you've been meaning to create. In the pouch you will also find a gorgeous watercolour print snood and a full sized body cream and a hand cream. There's also a little sample of Garnier's new Ultimate Blends hair conditioner (I only just picked up one of these last week and it feels good to be using a reliable old-school brand once again) and a full sized natural toothpaste from Merci Handy (why are new toothpastes just so damn exciting?). There's is also a bunch of handy encouragement cards giving you tips along the lines of Fresh Start which I will be using as bookmarks.

Overall I think this is one of the more their own brand kind of boxes but it very much hits the home for me! There's stationery, fashion & beauty all wrapped up in a useful pouch (finally a decently sized one!) and gentle watercolour shades.  

You can get your box by clicking here - or just browse the previous boxes here.

Have you tried My Little Box yet?
Which month has been your favourite so far?

Follow