On the first day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
A partridge in a pear tree.



Although Karla Powell got inspired by the wing feathers, my eye got immediately caught by the feather design on partridge's neck. Have a look how I dealed with this challenge!

Products I used:
  • MUA Nail Varnish in Shade 10
  • MUA Extreme Felt Eyeliner in Black
  • OPI Nail Envy 


 First of all, I applied two layers of this pearl brownish nail polish (excuse that little dip/rip/lump in my nail, if you read my blog post ages ago on my nails, you know they are in a state #ew).  


Then, when the nail polish was perfectly dry (doesn't take long), I took the black felt tip eyeliner and went a bit crazy over my nail trying to create something resembling the feathers on a neck of a partridge and this is how it turned out! Finally, I put a thin layer of a top coat.


My boyfriend came up with an idea that changing colours could make it look more christmassy - try blue as a base coat as sky, green at the base of your nail as grass and the little tip bits in white as snow flakes! 

How easy this is! Do you like it? Maybe someone with more precise hand would do a better job! #shakyhand