Baked nectarines with raspberries recipe
After a long day at work I thought it would be worth sharing a little treat with you. Since the beginning of February I have really been watching what I'm putting in my mouth - I've swapped the ever so delicious steak pies from Morrisons for a decent bowl of cous cous or an even tastier plate of homemade chilli con carne and my favourite Snickers has been replaced by bananas and raspberries. It actually ain't that bad, let me tell ya! Now what's really, extremely, mouth-wateringly tasty are my baked nectarines topped with raspberries.

A personal tip of the chef: Add some custard for the extra culinary touch! 

PS: The beautiful silver plated vintage butter knife is from I Just Love It (click HERE) - I'm currently obsessed with vintage cutlery and am on a mission to buy sets. Yes, whole sets. In plural. Just wait and see.   

print recipe

Baked Nectarines With Raspberries
Especially delicious drowned in fresh custard!

Ingredients
  • nectaries (halved & pitted)
  • raspberries
  • honey
  • vanilla extract
  • brown sugar (or regular will do if you're short on the brown one)
Instructions
1. Halve the nectarines and place them on a tray - I used baking paper to avoid mess. Preheat the over to 180 degrees2. Whilst the oven is heating up, squeeze some honey over the nectarines. Try to do this as evenly as possible. Sprinkle some sugar over the nectarines and add a few drops of vanilla extract on each nectarine.  3. Bake for 15 minutes - the nectarines will be swimming in juice and will look kinda glazed at this point. 4. Take them out and put 2-3 raspberries on each nectarine. Put back in the oven for another 15 minutes. 
Details
Prep time: 5Cook time: 30Total time: 35Yield: as many as you like!

Have you baked fruit before?
Link me to your favourite recipes! 

Follow
SaveSave