10 for under £10 Yves Rocher

If you follow me on Twitter (@cityscapebliss) then you know that my Boxing Day/January sales shopping won't be extra outrageous this year. Well, really depends on what outrageous means to you - since we are moving to a new house we need to buy a wardrobe, a bed, a washing machine, a microwave, a fridge/freezer... Today I scored a lovely sofa for just £200 (down from £600 that is)! BAM! So pretty damaging to my account but you never feel very guilty when shopping for things you need to lead a half decent life. What I won't be able to buy is clothes and beauty products, sob sob. Maybe I'll be able to sneak in just a few tiny bargains though. At least one or two from Yves Rocher (since my trip to Czech I've been on their website just a little bit too much, oops!).

Here are my 10 under £10 picks from the Yves Rocher:
8 hair treatment lotion (sold out)

Also, don't forget that tomorrow (Boxing Day!) starts even bigger sale on the Yves Rocher website! There will be more than 60 products for up to 60% off! WHAT. I know, a little lipstick and a shower gel, and maybe that home fragrance or a perfume won't kill me, will it, muhaha! 


Let me know whether you bought something!
Have a lovely Christmas & sales shopping everyone!