The other day someone mentioned on Twitter that she doesn't buy Liz Earle muslin cloths (I don't blame you for that ridiculous price - seriously Liz, 2 for £4 + postage?), but gets some cheaper baby ones in M&S! Hmm, my little head started working on that concept and I made my way to E-Bay. After about 2 weeks, Hong Kong post delivered me this little bundle - 10 muslin cloths for 99p (+£1.49 delivery)! 


I'm a big big fan of Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish, but the dirty unwashable muslin cloths are just driving me nuts (sorry Liz, that's just the way it is). They just never wash off properly, no matter what I do/use. So the perfect solution would be have one for a week or two and then just chuck it, but with the price it comes, I would be soon even more skint than I am at the moment.

These muslin cloths from Hong Kong are pretty damn good quality and come up just to 2p each WITH delivery. They are nice and soft and the edging has got baby pink thread in it. They aren't as sturdy as the original Liz Earle ones are, and I think a tad bit smaller, but to be honest, I can't see much difference when it comes to using them. Where have you been all my life, muslin cloths from Hong Kong?



How do you deal with muslin cloths?
Have you found a way to properly wash them so they white again?