Some time ago I attempted to make a bit of lip art, particularly panda lips inspired by Karla Powell & Page Thompson. This time I got inspired by Alice in Wonderland and the sweetly vicious Queen of Hearts. It's not a big art by any means, I'd say look at it rather as a moment of my creative whim! 


What have I used?
  • MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner in Bright Orange (translates pretty red on my lips, think Topshop's Infrared lipstick)
  • Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light 2 (for a deadly corpse lip)   


To be honest, I think I got this need to recreate this lip from Hunger Games rather than from Alice in Wonderland, since I just finished reading all three books and I'm absolutely crazy about the story. I believe that it's one of a few 'new' fairly unique story lines, which I've been missing dearly in last years when it comes to literature. It just seems like there's nothing new in books these days, don't you think? Hunger Games though have this fresh feel to them I think (maybe that's why I'm goin to cinema today to watch them... again, woops!).  

Have you read Hunger Games or have you been resisting this new bandwagon successfully so far?