8 Reasons to Move to Orlando, Florida
Why I want you to read my '8 reasons why you should move to my city' series
πŸ’­ if this is the first time you've stumbled upon this series please read the above post first  

I'm so excited that you are all loving my 2017 series on 8 reasons why you should move to my city! It's a big one for me for all the reasons you can read in the post I've linked just above and it pleases me no end that some of you have already been inspired to explore beyond the borders of your home town this year. As I promised last month February's feature is by a gorgeous lady and a blogger (who creates the most enviable city chic photos I've ever seen) Kahlea Nicole from Orlando, Florida. Now if you excuse me I'll go & dream my life away whilst doing some imaginary wandering through the sunny sunny Orlando!

WHY YOU SHOULD MOVE TO ORLANDO?

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ More Sun=Happier Mood

While we may not experience all four seasons (Winter is nonexistent and the only Fall we have is when the palm leave get a little brown) here in the Sunshine State, Orlando especially can boast of weather typically ranging in the 80’s and many days of clear blue skies. That means lots of time is spent outdoors and you’ll (for the most part) see people smiling and in a good mood. No seasonal depression here, that’s for sure!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Various Recreational Activities

Since the weather is so nice, it’s common to take a dip in the Springs, go to the park, take out a kayak or canoe, head on a biking adventure, or even ride in a convertible with the top down. With the sun shining as much as it does, you want to be outside taking it in!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ The beaches are only an hour away

One of my favorite parts about living in Orlando is that you’re not too close to the water where hurricanes can be an imminent danger, but you’re not too far where you couldn’t take a day trip to the beach. Several beautiful beaches are only an hour to two hours from the city! I love heading out to Cocoa Beach, which is about an hour and a half away, for a relaxing day by the water and working on my “year round” tan, ha!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Music makes up a lot of the city life

Something that I think is really cool about Orlando is that there are always open mic nights, new bands performing, and huge celebrities that make their way over. I’ve attended many concerts at the Amway Center, located in the heart of downtown, and seen many people such as Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Johnnyswim, and more. I’ve made a ton of great memories through all of the varying concerts I’ve attended in town.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ The food is poppin'

There are always new restaurants popping up in Orlando that are to die for. I am a huge foodie so I am constantly searching for new places to grab a bite and O-Town has yet to disappoint!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Shopping is prominent

There are nine fabulous malls in the Orlando area and that makes for some pretty amazing shopping experiences. As a blogger, I am forever looking for new clothes to shoot and style, so praises that there are plenty of options around!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Cliche, but hello Disney World

One of the biggest things that Orlando is known for is Disney World. I decided to mention it not to be cliche, but because not only are there the theme parks but there is also Disney Springs (hello more shopping and another beautiful location for photos) and the Disney hotels that are fun to explore and take pictures at.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Year Round Celebration

Much due in part to the gorgeous weather, there is always something new going on. Whether it’s a festival, concert, art show, or new eatery opening, you’ll never be bored and always have something to keep the adventures of life alive!

8 Reasons to Move to Orlando, Florida

8 Reasons to Move to Orlando, Florida
Kahlea Nicole is a social influencer and full time college student based in Orlando, Florida.
On her blog, kahleanicole.com, she shares her adoration for fashion
and the adventures of life alongside her love for Jesus.
Her biggest aim is to encourage and inspire others to pursue their passions
and remind them they can do anything they set their heart and mind to.

Follow Kahlea's adventures:
8 reasons why you should move to Orlando, Florida Social icon Social icon Social icon Social icon Image Map

8 Reasons to Move to Orlando, Florida
8 Reasons to Move to Orlando, Florida
8 Reasons to Move to Orlando, Florida
8 Reasons to Move to Orlando, Florida
8 Reasons to Move to Orlando, Florida

8 Reasons to Move to Orlando, Florida

8 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD MOVE TO MY CITY

8 Reasons to Move to My City 8 Reasons to Move to My City 8 Reasons to Move to My City
Follow