Stila eye shadows are one of my most favourite eye shadows ever. They apply so well - smoothly and blend very easily. That's why I decided that it's about time I did a make-up look using the Stila In the Light palette - and what's the best way to show off a palette other than a smokey eye?

Before I jump into the products I used I'd like to mention that in today's pictures you can perfectly see the difference between MAC Pro Longwear foundation and Perricone MD No Foundation foundation (review here). I used MAC foundation in the previous post - look here - and Perricone in today's one. The difference is pretty remarkable, isn't it! MAC gives such a flawless coverage which can almost look unnatural, I think. By contrast, Perricone gives much sheerer and more natural finish to the skin - almost like a glow rather than coverage. I enjoy using both very much but these pictures illustrate that two foundations can be ever so different.

Can I also mention how much I love this Yves Rocher lipstick in Gold? The ones in golden packaging are the best! Plus it's a very close to dupe to Michael Kors lipstick in Diva. Just saying.  

These are the products I used on my face: 
Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation
Stila In the Light palette
MAC Soft & Gentle Mineralise Skinfinish
Burberry Fresh Glow
Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze & Glow (just bronze here!)
Maybelline brow gel in Dark
Clinique High Impact mascara
L'Oreal Super Liner Blackbuster
Yves Rocher lipstick in Gold