Before we dive into the glowiness let's just make this clear - yes, I am wearing a (faux) septum ring and yes, it does make me look like a douche. And oh yes, it does make me feel fancy AF so there.

I think in comparison to my previous make-up looks (here & here) this one screams no-make-up make-up to me yet it is still very autumnal. I was going for a strobe with a hint of orange and brown. In fact it's almost a 'Simply Kenna' kind of look without the bold lip (she's my most recent YouTube discovery - follow her Instagram for awesome pictures here). 

It goes without saying that MAC Soft & Gentle has not left my side since the day it entered my life (apart from the days when I cheat on it with Charlotte Tilbury, obvs). The most recent discovery in the world of beauty for me has been the Blinc Lash Discovery Duo - the first product in this duo is a lash primer (which makes your lashes as you'd expect - white & freaky) and the second one is (quite obviously) a black mascara. If you are after voluminous super thick lashes, then this is definitely not your kind of thing but I do love the effect it gives. It elongates the lashes to a level I didn't even know was possible and almost clunks them into thin spikes to achieve even more impressive lengthening effect. Very impressed, very impressed!     

These are the products I used on my face:  
MAC Pro Longwear foundation in NC15
MAC Soft & Gentle Mineralise Skinfinish
Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze & Glow
Sleek Blush by 3 in Sugar
Stila In the Light palette
Blinc Lash Discovery Duo
Soap & Glory Sexy Motherpucker in Rose & Shine