I know, I know - it would have been totally wrong not to share at least a single dark lip make-up look this autumn. So here you go - inclusive of the infamous Revlon Black Cherry and a pink dress which is definitely too short to wear in this weather!

I tend to only blog about pretty and positive things but I think today might be an exception. For years now I've been an Eyeko girl. I think their mascaras are unbeatable and their eyeliners unsmudgeable. So why, I hear you ask, am I wearing a L'Oreal eyeliner today? I was tricked by the pretty packaging and inviting price. And the verdict? It was a bloody mistake. It fades and it smudges and it's a pain to apply because of the super thick tip. One big NO.

As to Revlon Black Cherry - I love dark lipsticks and so many women can pull them off on a daily basis. I'm just too much of a chicken, I guess. And it doesn't help that I rub my face every 5 minutes. After taking these pictures I cuddled Cookie for a bit and then realized my lipstick was not only smudged - it was smudged on my nose. I can't even.  

These are the products I used on my face:  
MAC Pro Longwear foundation in NC15
MAC Soft & Gentle Mineralise Skinfinish
Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze & Glow
MAC blusher in Gleeful
Maybelline brow gel in Dark
Clinique High Impact mascara
L'Oreal Super Liner Blackbuster
Revlon lipstick in Black Cherry

What about you - are you brave enough to wear dark lipstick when out and about?