Blue bottles at Neal's Yard Remedies
I've always been aware that Neal's Yard Remedies is a thing - but until their brand new store opening at Grand Central I didn't realize what a beautiful little place it is! Neal's Yard Remedies first opened their doors more than 30 years ago in Covent Garden and has been focusing on the apothecary approach to natural and organic skincare ever since. The store itself is just magical (definitely in my top 5 coziest shops in Grand Central, just saying) - and the infamous blue bottles make the place even lovelies to walk into! 

Before I start going on about how obsessed I am with the blue bottles I should probably mention that they're not just a marketing trick - their blue tint in fact protects the contents from damaging sunlight. But you know - once empty you can use them to decorate your dresser or as apothecary style vases.

The ranges which caught my eye are definitely the body products - especially their body butters (they smell oh so heavenly) and the Wild Rose Body Elixir (its gel to oil consistency is intriguing to say the least). I've also been enchanted (yes, enchanted) by the Frankincense range - frankincense is such a rare scent to find in skincare I think but I love it. In the Czech Republic you find that frankincense is often associated with Christianity. We often burn it on the stove during Christmas so the scent reminds me of home a lot, aaaah.

Even regular customers at Neal's Yard might not know that you can also make your own bath oils in the store as well as buy one of Neal's many teas! 

Have you been to Neal's Yard Remedies before?
What's your favourite NYR product?

Blue bottles at Neal's Yard Remedies
Blue bottles at Neal's Yard Remedies
Blue bottles at Neal's Yard Remedies
Blue bottles at Neal's Yard Remedies
Blue bottles at Neal's Yard Remedies
Blue bottles at Neal's Yard Remedies
Blue bottles at Neal's Yard Remedies
Blue bottles at Neal's Yard Remedies
Blue bottles at Neal's Yard Remedies
Blue bottles at Neal's Yard Remedies
Blue bottles at Neal's Yard Remedies

Follow