Dresses in earth tones for autumn are such a beautiful thing. I can spend endless hours browsing Pinterest for autumn themed outfits - especially dresses paired with over the knee suede boots and floppy hats bigger than the world. And it gets even more delicious once you start searching through beautiful designer pieces. Aaah. As an inspiration for this leaf crunching season (yes, the leaves are actually crunchy this year in England, hurray!) I've put together a little dreamy earth toned wishlyst for you (yup, it's a wishlyst because it's on Lyst this time!).

For the full range of dresses on Lyst please click here and for this particular lyst please click here (there's loads, I promise ya) however above you can see a little sneak peek with my most favourite pieces. Aren't they just... - I can't even

Oh I do have a thing for anything from Michael Kors (pretentious but do I care?) and will forever want his complete range of watches however dress department of his is something I have yet to explore. His wrap dresses look stunning and a very classic wrap dress is a staple worth splurging on (the one I got from Missguided recently got bobbly after wear nummero uno, bah!). Other designer brands which caught my eye are these:

Are you familiar with any of them?
Or are they new to you?
Let me know in the comments below!