You know what? I've been really enjoying using a little more make-up lately. You know, just a touch of eye-shadow here and there, a little contour (or an attempt of one), a light dab of lipstick... It's almost like the good ol' days on the blog again - and who knows, maybe these FOTD (oh my god, yes I said it!) posts will become a regular occurrence again. Today I let my hand go slightly heavier on the eye but nothing that you couldn't pull off for, let's say - a date night or just a dinner out after a long day at work (it's an easy one to wear for a work day and then top up before you're off for the well deserved glass of Prosecco).

Before I get into the products and all that make-up jazz let me mention one thing. Or two. Firstly - the dress I'm wearing is a button up shirt number from New Look which I bought almost a year ago and believe it or not, they still have it in stock (click here)! The colour variation is ever so slightly different but in essence it's the same. And secondly, I had my brows done at the Benefit Brow Bar. The best thing that's ever happened to my face. FACT.  

And these are the products I used on my face:
Illamasqua Empower Palette
Burberry Lipstick in Mocha
Burberry Fresh Glow
Burberry Nail Polish in Oxblood
Clinique High Impact Mascara

What make-up have you been wearing lately?
Just a light touch or going all out?