I ain't one for beauty boxes, you all probably know that by now. But every now and then I happen to miss my favourite Memebox subscription a little too much (remember this one?). I was over the moon when I received this surprise (thanks team!) Look Fantastic Beauty Box for June! Right in time for my Santorini holiday, woop! Look what gems were in it!

Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask: I've already tried this mask in the best and love it - can't go wrong with a Ren mask, can you! My favourite must be Ren Flash Rinse 1 Minute mask which was probably the best thing my skin has ever encountered. Together with the Perricone cleanser they were the top notch fresh complexion duo (read more here). 
Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion: Believe it or not, despite all the hype for Murad, I've never tried any of their products. This is a new one to me but the hopes are at their highest! 
Nuxe Anti-Fatigue Moisturiser: For the love of all things Nuxe, this is my make-up bag staple! It's already seen two of these little sample sized tubs of the Nuxe moisturizers and I'm sure this is not the last one. The way others use Elizabeth Arden's 8 Hour Cream, I use this one. Brilliant! 
Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum: I can't actually remember whether I've ever tried anything from Caudalie before, apart from the oh so fancy dry oil (which is yet to be conquered by all the other dry oil brands out there, just sayin). This one will be for a pamper night me thinks! 
Label M Protein Spray: The confusion of 'why do I need a protein spray for my hair' was quickly diminished by the ever growing love for the scent of this. It smells like a cake!! Aaah! And apparently you do need protein for your hair - it prevents sun damage and all that summer jazz!
Balance Me Revitalising Hand & Body Wash: Balance Me has not yet failed me - their products are spot on. I wish I could have a whole massive tub with a pump of this shower gel - it smells like spa in a bottle! 

Definitely a summer-read box this one was - I took good half of the products with me on holiday and the other half I felt too precious about so left for special pamper nights. Just in time to check out their July box - click here to get it! 


What's your favourite beauty box at the moment?