Just like chokers and mom jeans have been resurrected from the 90's, the beauty industry has rediscovered some trusty products from decades ago. One of them is definitely glitter & shimmer of all sorts. And I ain't mad one bit! C'mon, who doesn't love a bit of sparkle in their life, especially when you can dress it as going with the trendy flow, right! Here's a selection of my top 3 favourite shimmering dry oils - in my eyes the safest way of using an all over your body shimmer. 

Yves Rocher Monoi de Tahiti Precious Dry Oil (Yves Rocher, £14.90 £7.45)
You have probably seen me musing over this Tahitian lily scented shimmering oil in this post about my dream Gypsy summer. And see - I didn't lie, it had to be done! I'm gutted that I already managed to break the lid (and spill it all over my desk at work, oops!) so I won't be taking it with me on holiday (boo!) but nonetheless I think it's the purchase of this summer. It's currently on sale half price which makes it the price of about two meals deals. BAM!    

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil (M&S, £21)
Nuxe - the posh matriarch of all shimmering dry oils. You just can't be the scent of Nuxe though - their new perfume is already on my Christmas wishlist. It smells like everything posh and luxurious bottled up. Just sayin. 

Luxury Legs Gold Dry Oil (Luxury Legs, £17.50)
I've already mentioned this dry oil here - and considering that it comes in a 100ml bottle, a little goes a very very long way. It doesn't have much scent to it so you probably won't be blown away by that aspect but it contains caviar extract which makes your skin (especially legs) extremely smooth and silky.


Are you a fan of shimmering dry oils?
Which one is your personal favourite?