What?! I mean, seriously - what?! You're trying to tell me that pink is going to be the colour of this autumn?! Calm. Your. Horses. Ladies. This autumn is still going to be full on berries and all things warm and cosy and autumn-in-When-Harry-Met-Sally like. What's brilliant about the AW14 season is that you don't have to shy away from pale (and characteristically spring) colours either. According to the designer divas (and Pantone - oh you pretty rainbow devil!) mauves, lilacs and pale pinks are going to be oh so on trend, too!   

I cannot even tell you how happy this makes me - not that I wouldn't wear my pinks in autumn if Diane von Furstenberg wouldn't give me the approval, but the point is that the beauty industry won't stop the flooding of pretty ballerina pink colour into your local make-up counter or drugstore. Time for a fist pump, right?

FACE
Although the Nuganic Pure Snail CC cream is not actually pink, it comes in a pretty pink packaging, so why not mention it. I've already mentioned it in a Memebox post (read here) when I first received it, however now I can give you a little bit more of an insight into what it's like after some time of using it. This CC cream comes out white and only after you've blended it, it turns into a nude flesh shade matching your skin tone. It feels lovely on my dry skin (it always goes flaky bonkers when the weather gets a touch colder), however I wouldn't recommend it to someone with oily skin - even if your skin is dry, you will have to set it with a translucent powder! As to the blusher - Touch in Sol Dynamic Spectrum - has been a fundamental of my make-up bag since this spring (read here) and as you can see from the picture above, it looks like I haven't even used it! But I have, pinky promise, at least 3 times a week. It's one of those bottomless products - and who doesn't like those, right?

LIPS
MAC Snob is the prettiest pink I've ever laid my eyes on (and I'm not even one of those MAC lipstick obsessed people, I only own 2 MAC lipsticks after all!). It's probably not the ideal choice if you're super tanned as I can imagine it could look rather deadly (not in a good way), but for fair complexion this is the pink, I reckon. You can either dab it on just for a flush of colour or go all out for a solid block of matte pinkness. When I don't feel like being all lipstick frenzy I grab the Burberry lip glow in Fondant Pink - such a gorgeous hint of pink and it smells like a perfume you'd buy from Sephora when on a weekend away in Paris (literally, that's the scent of it).      

NAILS
Have I mentioned that MAC Snob is an epitome of perfect pink in my books? And seriously, how out is matching your shoes and a handbag? Or your eye shadow and your lipstick? The nails - lips matchy matchy is the best, I say! This is the only MAC nail polish I own but so far I'm more than impressed, it doesn't seem to chip on me for days - and that's, trust me, craaazy! 


What unusual colour will you be embracing this autumn?
I'm up for the pink riot!