Rainbow book organisation
Rainbow bookcase

No matter how small and dodgy our flat is, it still holds the label home for us. I'm not gonna lie, the location is terrible (even the Subway below our flat closed down - I assume we were the only customers *boo*), the neighbours range from loud to doin'-my-laundry-at-3am sort of people, there's a constant leakage somewhere in the flat.. but still, we were allowed to redecorate it (painting is fun!) and we've got our own furniture (call it a touch of IKEA) which makes us quite happy at the moment. Below you can check out a few snaps I took while lounging around our flat the other day.

cat cushion fox cushion squirrel cushion
Cute cushions - the cat is from Primarni (£4) and the others two are from Asda

Straw teddy bear in a plant pot
Little bear nested in a plant pot

Small chalboard
Every home needs a chalboard. Even if you just write POOP on it.

Cookie daily
Cookie - the ultimate flat accessory

Cookie portrait pawtrait
My graduation present from my dad, awh!

Lucky elephants home decor
A collection of lucky elephants

Flowers and candle
Fresh flowers & a candle (CANDLES EVERYWHERE!)

Cat paws
Ze paws <3
Cat cards
Cute cards I got for my birthday - they know me too well!