Review of Yves Rocher Comme Une Evidence perfume

I love a good perfume, I do. Especially when it's a new floral one in a swanky bottle. Yves Rocher Comme Une Evidence EDP has  grown on me so quickly - literally since I first spritzed it on my wrist. The scent is very fresh with a hint of flower notes - which smell almost raw to me (raw in a good way).

 

Comme Une Evidence EDP has got notes full of fresh lilies and violet leaves (think crisp green & garden-fresh) with the slightest hint of bergamot. Although this perfume is not extremely long lasting, wearing Comme Une Evidence makes you feel very calm and feminine. It's definitely a spring/summer scent that I can see myself wearing every day for next few months (tip: you feel uber fresh when you wear a crisp white shirt AND this perfume.. *mmm*) 

You can buy this fragrance on Yves Rocher website here for £16.50 (it's currently half price from £33!!)

What's your favourite fragrance at the moment?
Disclaimer: I received this product for review. Thank you Baobella & Yves Rocher!