Weetabix Bomb smoothie
For the past few months I've been suffering from some sort of fibre deficiency so haven't been feeling my best. One of the things that's been helping me is eating Weetabix. Weetabix is like Marmite though, you either love it or hate it. And I hate it. Marmite AND Weetabix. That means that there's no way I can just eat it like that, soaked in a bit of milk. Bleurgh. The only way how to get this very needed fibre into my system is through this delicious Weetabix smoothie.

print recipe


Weetabix Bomb Smoothie
Especially delicious with fresh berries from the garden!

Ingredients
  • 1 banana 
  • a small handful of frozen berries
  • a half of one Weetabix bad
  • 1 tbsp of your favourite honey
  • 1 cup of hazelnut almond milk (or any other milk of your choice)
  • extras: probiotics, multivitamins, fish oil or any other supplements you might be using at the moment
  • sprinkle: chia seeds, cocoa nibs, Weetabix flakes
Instructions
1. Shove everything into a smoothie maker and vrrrrroom! 2. Your smoothie is ready to be served!  
Details
Prep time: 5Cook time: Total time: 5Yield: 1 full glass

Have you got a favourite smoothie recipe?
Share it with me & others below!
SaveSave