The best things from sales are gone & shop assistants are fillin' shelves with all the new awesome stock of 2014. Wohoo! I just can't contain the excitement of the newness, and despite my empty wallet & account in red I've picked a few bits & pieces that I totally need. Some of these picks are not necessarily 2014 season, but they're new enough to me to dream about them. 

Nuxe Multi-Usage Dry Oil (£17.50 for 50ml, M&S)
Nuxe Toning Lotion with Rose Petals (£13 for 200ml, M&S
Revlon Chalkboard Nail Polish (£7.99, Superdrug)
H&M bikini top & bottom (£12.99+£6.99, H&M)
H&M bra & panties (£12.99+£6.99, H&M)
H&M Superstretch trousers (£12.99, H&M)
H&M Kitten vest top (£6.99, H&M)
H&M fedora (£7.99, H&M)
The Silent Wife book (£3.50, Amazon)
       
Have you saturated your shopping lust in the sales or are you looking for more?