Bioderma micellar water - one of the most reviewed products of 2013 I dare say. Now we all know it is the micellar water, we've been on a look out for a slightly more affordable alternative. After a decent amount of micellar solutions that have gone in & out of my hands, I can happily conclude that I've found a rather amazing dupe - Garnier Micellar cleansing water. Here's a review for you.

Garnier Micellar cleansing water comes in a large 400ml bottle, the design is simple but clean & to the point. It does pretty much everything Bioderma does - it removes make-up (even waterproof non-budgeable Eyeko mascaras!), cleanses your skin & soothes redness and irritation. I mainly use it to take off my make-up, and then use a stronger cleanser afterwards, but if your skin is fine on its own without any additional treatments, you'll be just fine with it on its own. This micellar water has no scent to it, it's hypoallergenic and you can use it all over your face, including your eyes.

I haven't seen this in Boots or Superdrug yet, but you can get it from Savers for £2.99 for 400ml.

What's the best micellar water you've ever tried?