I know, I know, I've been a bit too much into the festive decorations & everything lately - but I'm sure you'll excuse me when I tell you that this is going to be mine & Justin's first Christmas together & we are as excited as five year old's would be. So I've started collecting all things festive & red. Including a few gorgeous red beauty bits. 

Oriflame My Red by Demi Moore EDP* (£20.95, Oriflame): Do you remember More by Demi? I absolutely fell in love with that perfume, and this year's fragrance by Demi is no different. A very elegant & festive yet modern scent with main notes of Red Jasmin. Not as heavy as Jasmin normally is, My Red is a perfect day perfume for this autumn/winter season, covering you in a veil of warm autumn crispiness & sexy femininity. 
Essie Twin Sweater Set (£7.99, Boots): A rich vibrant red with a hint of burgundy, absolutely perfect for autumn. You will not believe how sophisticated your hands can look like unless you try a shade like this! For a swatch, check out this post
Topshop Lip Cream in Smart (£7, Topshop): I've been looking for a deep festive red shade of a lipstick for a while and as soon as I saw this Topshop lip cream I knew the deal was done. How absolutely gorgeous is this?! Super deep wine shade that looks unbelievably glossy on lips and has a surprisingly long staying power without being over the top drying. Get in!     


Have you started collecting festive decorations already?