SUMMER IS HERE! OLA OLA, SUMMER IS HERE!

The weather outside is absolutely fabulous - it actually feels like 30+ degrees here in Walsall today & if I only had a garden I'd go bikini brave! But then, it's only 2 days to go & I'll be in the tropical Czech Republic, muhahaa! I don't think I've ever been so excited about holidays, ever. I even started packing yesterday. How ridiculous is that?! (When do people normally pack, by the way?) I also popped into the town to get a few bits & pieces - the ones I'm gonna show you today make for a nice little summer jewellery haul  






























Rings & Tings were so kind that they let me pick three pieces from their website, how nice is that?! They offer quite cheap cute jewellery with FREE DELIVERY, woop woop! I picked this precious little fox with a crow necklace - which I think is just genius - c'mon what can be possibly cooler than literature inspired jewellery?! It reminds me of the fable by Aesop, you know which one.. 

A Fox once saw a Crow fly off with a piece of cheese in its beak and settle on a branch of a tree.
"That's for me, as I am a Fox," said Master Reynard, and he walked up to the foot of the tree. 
"Good day, Mistress Crow," he cried. "How well you are looking today: how glossy your feathers; how bright your eye. I feel sure your voice must surpass that of other birds, just as your figure does; let me hear but one song from you that I may greet you as the Queen of Birds."
The Crow lifted up her head and began to caw her best, but the moment she opened her mouth the piece of cheese fell to the ground, only to be snapped up by Master Fox. 
"That will do," said he. "That was all I wanted. In exchange for your cheese I will give you a piece of advice for the future:
"Do not trust flatterers."






























I also picked these pretty green rose earrings, because Justin says that forest green looks good on brunettes I liked them so much! They are just simple golden toned roses with forest green dangly bits. They look great with my hair up! And the last thing I picked up from their website was the yellow neon bracelet - I was a bit sceptical about that one because I find neon a bit childish, but I think it'll look good against tanned skin!      






























Another thing I got is this cute kitten brooch! I got it in the most random place - a souvenir shop in Somerset House in London, when me & Justin went to London for a day trip! It cost unholy £10, but it's made of real ox horn or something (I probably don't even wanna know, bleurgh) and it looks very unique!





























I also picked up a set of three pairs of earrings from H&M. They are very simple little wire flowers (a neon pair, a black and a golden one), which you can wear with any outfit you can think of & the set cost only £2 on sale, yay! Finally, I picked up two little above knuckle rings from River Island, which only proves that the temperature outside has been too high lately. I hate above knuckle rings. They feel ridiculous on my sausage fingers and they make me jump every time I forget I'm wearing them. Plus they keep falling off. All I can say is that I was reading Vivianna Does Make-Up which must have obviously triggered some strange brain malfunction. Cheers, Anna. 

Have you bought any pretty jewellery lately?