If you don't like cats, please click X in the top right corner now. Thank you. 

Now we got rid of all the grumpy people, we can get on with today's post overflowing with everything kitty, feline and whiskery. It's purely about cat inspired materialism - for people who are cat bonkers like me. I think I will make this a little series post, which is quite rare here but I feel like I've come across so many cat inspired things I need to show you that it would definitely not fit into one single post. So buckle up & hum the Internet is made of cats tune with me (click here to play it).

🐈 Lion cat hat (£4, eBay - buy it here)
A hat that turns your cat into a lion. How can any cat owner say they don't need this?! I really need to take a picture of Cookie wearing, it's the best thing since sliced bread. FACT.  



🐈 Cat lady badge of honour (sold out, you can get a similar one - £6, Etsy - buy here)
I'm just a little tempted to form a band with Terri & Vikki, just because we could all get these little badges and be like one big happy cat family. Although you can buy these little badges on Etsy - made by talented Stoic & Pariah, I'm toying with the idea of making one or two myself.



🐈 Miniature totem nursery (sold out, you can get a similar one - £22 a pop, Etsy - buy here)
I'm actually not sure what these are for, but they are so adorable that I guess they don't even need to have any purpose, other than just being cute. The little kitten is just too pretty, isn't it!



🐈 Cat butt bookmark (sold out, browse the Etsy shop here)
Apparently these bookmarks are customizable and if you send the seller a picture of your cat's bum, she will make one that looks identical!! Wonder whether she would be able to make a fluffy Cookie chicken cutlet butt too.



🐈 Temporary cat tattoos (£7, Etsy - buy here)
Harriet Gray is not only an Etsy seller, she's a blogger too. She makes loads of pretty cat (rabbit, dog and more) items with her signature drawings - check out her blog, you won't be disappointed! If I could I'd buy it all - she makes cat bunting, cat pillows, cat wrapping paper, cat coin purses, you name it. And if someone forced me to have a real tattoo one day, I'd ask her to draw a Cookie face for me!



🐈 Cat deer leggings (£31, Etsy - buy here)
Because no one would think you're a nutter wearing these cats with antlers leggings. As the seller says - they are there peeking out of your boots as if to say 'hi'.



🐈 Cat in a fish bowl (£25, Etsy - buy here)
For those who have got a little bit more sense left in them, a cat in a fish bowl necklace might be the right thing. This is definitely the cutest cat necklace I've ever seen - not only that the kitten looks a little bit too much like Cookie but is on the same brain wave length too, haha!

8 feline inspired things you absolutely need










🐈 Cat cushions (£8 a pop, eBay - click here)
These are actually off eBay and cost less than a tenner each, which is not too bad for such a load of kitten cuteness! Anyways, I will be attempting to make these myself - as soon as I get my hands on some textile paint. Looks like these could turn out too be a fairly simple yet effective DIY.

What's your favourite cat item from the list?

💭 Images have been taken from the websites of the relevant shops. 

Follow