As I was goin' so wild over a hippie look in yesterday's post, I thought I may as well show you a bit of a close-up of my face. I went for a bronzed look with natural tones and a pop of lilac (does lilac count as a natural colour?), because I thought it went quite nicely with my feather earrings & lilac nails. I think it's one of those make-up looks that makes you feel very peaceful (can make-up do that?!) and comfortable.


I didn't even use too many products to be fair - to get this not-so-flawless-but-rather-natural base I used Daniel Sandler's Radiance foundation with concealer, Topshop highlighter in Polished (I got Gleam today and am SO excited!) on my cheekbones to get that healthy glow and Etude House Heart blusher which gives not only a nice natural cheek colour but also contours your face slightly.   


I've accentuated my brows with deep brown shade from Look Beauty brow kit and used MUA Starry night palette to achieve the lilac pop! For my eye lashes I used L'Oreal mascara because it gives not-too-dramatic volume and on my lips I'm wearing Topshop lipstick in Fawn & Paul & Joe lip gloss (one of the best lip glosses evaaaa!). Finally, on my nails I've got a shimmery lilac Essie shade called To buy or not to buy (from Fragrance Direct for £1.99, woop woop!).



Do you enjoy goin' to festivals?
Have you already bought your tickets for this year's season?