I am so excited about winter comin' to the end (although not very quickly to be honest - we havin' some totally random snow and minus degrees here in England, meh!), winter make-up looks somehow too harsh on me for some reason, me thinks. I much more prefer lighter foundation (read BB cream), brighter eyes, nude lips and peach cheeks. Yes, peach. Peach peach peach is the word. Or coral. Or salmon. Ya kno', any cross of orange & pink really. Here's my I-want-spring-to-hurry-the-eff-up look - with a flick on the eye and peach on my cheeks!

I haven't used any elaborate techniques, nothing too complicated or too expensive (as if I ever do, ha!). To start off, I don't use primers, so sod those - light coverage, good coverage! One of the best (or most likely the best so far) light foundations with decent coverage is Daniel Sandler's Invisible Radiance. I absolutely love it & always get compliments when wearing it! It has got concealer in the lid so it's brill to throw into your handbag for touch ups or for travelling away for a weekend! On my cheeks I used MUA Undress Your Skin highlighter - I use it on my nose & cupid's bow as well, it's such a subtle yet effective highlighter which doesn't leave you lookin' like a disco ball. I totally forgot to include my blush below - urgh! I used Topshop Cream Blusher duo from the Louise Gray collection and applied it with MUA stippling brush. My brows are filled in with MUA brow kit & set with Dermacol Night Grow Lash Serum (can't hurt my brows either right?). On my eyes I used Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold. Because of the gloomy weather, I used MUA white eye pencil on my lower waterline to brighten up the eyes a bit and made a flick with Collection 2000 felt tip eye liner in black. I'm wearing Revlon mascara on my lashes & pink Clarins Lip Perfector on my lips!  

 

Very simple but I think it's pretty flattering and would probably work for 99% of y'all! Oh, and have you noticed I've dyed my hair? Oh yes, I have! 

Are you excited about spring?
Anyone has got any special spring plans? Share with me & make me jealous!