As you may have noticed, I am gettin' just a tad hooked on all the Oriflame beauty lately, especially the recent Demi Moore collection! Just to throw it out there - my ultimate go-to perfume as of late has been the More by Demi perfume, no joke! I totally fell for the glamorous golden packaging, so when I saw a matching line of lipsticks*, there was no faffin' about - it was love at first sight! They are absolutely gorgeous & far from your everyday drugstore lippy - read on to see why!


The packaging is very elegant and chic, givin' this lipstick line very glamorous, almost Hollywood-like touch. The only downside is that with such a highly polished reflective surface, you get your mitt prints all over them, yuck! Oh wells, can't beat the beauty of them though - I wouldn't change the packaging for a thing!


Nevertheless, it's not just the prettiness of the sleek golden tones, Oriflame took the design to new heights! More by Demi lipsticks don't come with the traditional bullet lid, they have a click-in one, makin' them very.. Chanel-like! Click click click!! How cool is that?! Although I have to admit that I'm not used to such a first class glamour and even while writing this post I find myself clicking the lid on & off as if it was a cheapo pen, aha! Shhhh! 

M7LukP on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

The formula of these lipsticks is not a let-down either, they are pretty nourishing & moiturizing (considering the high pigmentation and stayin' power!), the bright red colour has stayed on my lips for good 3-4 hours at work - and my job is simply talkin' for 8 hours straight! I absolutely love the red shade, which I think is so glamorous and the name truly speaks for the shade - Hollywood red! The pink colour is slightly less long-lasting, however that is obviously due to the lightness of this shade. The whole More by Demi line consists of 6 shades, however I do recommend you Google a swatch or two as the swatches online are not very true to real shades.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can get these lipsticks either from your local Oriflame consultant or online off the official Oriflame website. Each normally costs £15.95, however they are currently on sale for just a tenner (£10.95) each! Definitely worth every single penny & would make a lovely present too!  

What's your go-to lipstick these days?