As every blogger out there, I keep accumulating more & more make-up products pretty much every week. The other day I had to buy Vichy Dermablend foundation because I had to cover some serious Cookie scratches for work (yeah, it ain't ideal to have cut hands in a customer service job, meh!) & yesterday, at the amazing Birmingham blogger meet up (more on that one another day - but let me tell you it was lush!), I found Benefit's They're Real mascara in my goodie bag! Double yay for new products! I've used the foundation on a number of occasions already, and will follow up with a review soon, however this is the first time I'm using They're Real, so this is just first impressions.


Benefit's They're Real is such an over-hyped product, don't you think? It was actually one of the things I wanted to get in January sales, but meh, it wasn't on sale, how guttin'! I'm unsure after the first application what I think about it, I do like my mascara wands to be rather big with soft bristles, but hey, it does make my lashes pretty long! Since it's Sunday, I couldn't really be bothered with too much eye make-up, so it went down to just mascara, Too Faced Totally Toasted eyeshadow & Collection 2000 felt tip liner!    




On my lips I'm wearing Nars matte lipstick in Catfight, which I admit is a bit of a waste for a Sunday trip to Lidl, but it feels so soft & stays on whole day! It's the little things, huh? When I'm on about the little things.. these kitten earrings made my day (yes, I do have an issue with kitten themed things, I know that!). Got them off E-bay the other day for about 2 quid & they are the cutest! Meow!   


For the face, I used Vichy Dermablend foundation in the lightest shade, and have to tell you - that is some serious coverage goin on. It doesn't feel way too thick, which I found quite surprising, however it is quite drying, so you need to apply good moisturized underneath it. Anyways, the coverage is stunning, you can see in the first picture that my face looks shockingly flawless - I even doubted myself whether I've photoshopped it without even realizing, haha! Under my eyes I've used the trusty Jemma Kidd concealer duo, Fashionista brow kit, MeMeMe Arch Angel to comb my brows and Etude House Etoinette orange blush with Too Faced Totally Toasted as a highlighter on the top of my cheekbones.   


What exciting have you been up to this weekend?