Do you sometimes remember things from when you were really little that just got burnt into your memory for some totally random & unimportant reason? One of those for me was when my mum got me my first girly mag when I was about 8 (guess that was some strange accident because I remember having that issue for years until she got me another one, haha!), and I saw this make-up look in it that just mesmerised my little brain back then. It was a brunette girl wearing a really bright pop of purple on her eyes & a fuchsia lipstick. How superficial even as a child does this make me? Haha, oh dear. Never mind, I swear I do remember more than this from the age of 8! Now, since I've accumulated enough of purple toned make-up, I thought it was about time to recreate that memory. Here is my best attempt!


I was actually wearing something similar to this on the New Year's Eve, I just added fake eyelashes, more mascara & bold eyeliner, and just a little bit of darker purple in the crease, however I do believe that although this look is very bold, the bravest of you might be able to pull it off on the day too! 
The most important bit is the eyes - I just picked up a few MUA palettes from my stash & mixed a few purples together - pale pastel shades in the inner corner of my eye & all over the lid, more fuchsia toned purples in the crease and blended outwards, plus a dark purple on the bottom lash line. I love that MUA eye shadows look so vivid on me even without using any primer!   


On my lips I'm wearing my favourite fuchsia toned lipstick - MUA shade 2. It's so moisturizing & feels almost satin on my lips!  


As for the rest of my face, I used New Cid I-Perfection foundation in Vanilla, Jemma Kidd Duo Concealer, L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes, Fashionista brow kit, Look Beauty brow gel & Topshop cream highlighter in Polished. Oh, I totally forgot to include the blush I'm wearing - it's Bourjois Lune d'Or!


What make-up look were you sportin' this NYE? 
Feel free to leave me links with your posts/tutorials below, I'd love to check them out!