Today I went for a brief sale rummage in Walsall & although I did find a few quality bargains I need to show you, the most excitement was caused by this little fairy tale duo. H&M has brought out a collection based on the Snow White theme - there are loads of bits & bobs (lip glosses, lip balms) but my attention was totally grabbed by the nail polishes - look how pretty these two are!

Not only that the packaging is beyond cute with a little Snow White on the label, you're also getting generous 15ml bottles. I believe there are altogether 3 shades: Make Me Blush (a shimmery salmonny baby pink), Silver Frost (mixed silver glitter - chunky hexagonal glitter with tiny round glitter bits) and a shimmery white shade (which I forgot the name of, urgh!). As to the consistency, they are just like the rest of H&M nail polishes - decent coverage in 2 coats, decent lasting power - definitely doesn't disappoint for the price!


I think all three shades compliment each other nicely, so I layered the pink with silver glitter & created a nice subtle work-friendly New Years celebration effect.


Each bottle costs just £1.99, which, for the amount you get and the lovely colours, is a bargain, I've to say! The Make Me Blush shade will also make a lovely nail polish for the hopefully-soon-coming S/S13 season! 


Have you discovered something lovely in the sales?