In yesterday's post I've mentioned that make-up might be one of the ways to dress up an uber simple outfit. For yesterday's black/grey/burgundy outfit I thought matching colours would work the best. Here's what I used to create this subtle winter burgundy/bronze toned make-up look.

Here's a close up of my eye to illustrate the colours a bit better, but still - it looks so washed out! In reality the burgundy shade is much more red toned than it looks here. Anyways, I used MUA Glamour Days - golden shade all over the lid, burgundy shimmer in the crease & blended out and a pale golden/yellow on the brow bone. I also used MUA 3 in 1 pencil in Dark Brown to contour my upper & lower lash line & MUA white pencil for my waterline. For lashes I used L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes and for my brows the MUA brow kit.  


For base I used Revlon Colorstay in Buff (applied it with fingers), Jemma Kidd concealer duo in Fair, MAC Skinfinish in Earthshine as a bronzer & contour and Paul & Joe lipstick in Mademoiselle.   


Do you ever wear burgundy eye shadow?
What's your favourite brand?