Oh good lord, what is this?! Another outfit post?! That girl is goin' crazy.. I might as well be, but I managed to acquire quite a few very lovely pieces that I felt like world should know about! Plus Cookie is a little cry baby every morning & wants me to play with him when I'm not at work, so taking pictures comes handy - for those who don't think that taking pictures is a kitten game, it is, trust me - you have to chase him from one room to another because he does these super fast sprints where carpets are flyin' & our neighbours are thinkin' we have a little pony here, not a kitten. *sigh* So anyways, here's another Rare London dress, more lace & more prettiness! This time with a cheeky touch of low cut back!


This must be one of the comfiest dresses in the world! It's very loose, so don't worry when you're picking the right size (I went for 8 & I'm sure it would fit a 10 or even a smaller 12!), because the trick is the belt. Once you fasten the belt, the dress gets a lovely shape creating a slight frill in your waist, hence makin' the dress look much more casual! Personally, I believe this is a lovely dress to wear for a date night including a dinner in a nice restaurant, as the lace gives it a bit of smartness, yet the light brown belt makes it casual enough & the low cut back gives it a sexy edge. And it's what? It's on sale! It's gone down from £42 to £29.40, which is a decent price for such a great quality and quite unique dress! You can get it here on the Rare London website



I thought the dress was a statement enough, so paired it with white pearl floral earrings from Primark (from absolute ages ago - read years ago) & a couple gold toned rings from Primark & Asos.   




As for the make-up, I wore New Cid I-Perfection Colour Adjust Foundation (it gives me a nice slightly tanned colour), LOOK Beauty brow fillers, Collection 2000 black felt tip eyeliner, Lancome mascara, MUA white eye pencil, Jemma Kidd concealer duo (applied with e.l.f. concealer brush - absolutely lush!), MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Copper Beech, MAC Skinfinish in Earthshine & MUA lipstick in shade 2.


What's your favourite dress ever?