Another day, another foundation. This one is probably going to be new to most of you, as it is a very recent release - the EverLasting foundation by Oriflame. This little foundation immediately caught my eye - it is not your average foundation, it is a foundation with patented skincare technology which provides you with multi-functional skincare benefits. Sounds familiar? *cough-BB-cough*? Maybe?


As to the packaging, it's very simple, plastic, lightweight, with a pump - nothing to complain about really. Maybe just that one pump is too much for my face & hence I tend to press it just half way down and then the bit that's left in the pump leaks out and messes up the see-through lid so it looks a bit tatty. Not a big deal though, I just wipe it with a tissue from time to time.


There are only 6 shades to choose from, and as I was ordering from the website, it was hard to tell which shade to go for. I picked up Fair Nude, which is the second lightest and it's a pretty good match. When I apply it, I feel like it's a bit too dark, but ssimilarly to BB creams, it seems to oxidize & lighten up a bit, creating a great match to my fair winter skin. It's not cakey at all, it's rather dewy and although I believe it should be suitable for all skin types, I think it'll work best for drier skin, as the 'dewiness' could add up to oily skin and make it even worse. It feels very light on my skin, which I love, it's like wearing a BB cream. I also feel like it's moisturizing my skin quite well, so I don't use a separate moisturizer under it. It doesn't break me out, and it has got probably about light/medium coverage, which is definitely buildable and creates really naturally looking finish. Oh, and I really like the scent! It's another reason I find this similar to BB creams - the scent is floral & quite heavy, so if you are sensitive to scented foundations, this might not be the one for you.      


I would definitely recommend this foundation to everyone who is looking for a very natural looking finish & who hates feeling the heaviness of foundation on their skin. You can get this from you local Oriflame rep or online on the official Oriflame website, where 30ml retails for £10.95 however it is not discounted to £7.95 - absolute bargain for such a lovely product!

Have you tried any Oriflame foundation before?