I love wedges - of all shapes, colours and heights (not that I can really walk in the higher ones). I already own a few pairs of spring/summer wedges - a taupe pair, a black pair & a dark brown wooden pair. This ridiculously cold weather though is by no means wedge-friendly. At least my wedges wouldn't cope with it. So I was on a look out for a pretty pair of a sort of ankle boot wedges. I saw some really nice ones in Primark but hey, for £20 from Primarni? No, thanks! And then I stumbled across these on the Barratts Shoes website! Bingo! World, meet my beautiful autumn wedges!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
These booties are absolutely beautiful (who follows me on instagram - cityscapebliss - knows that I had a little squealing sesh when they arrived, that's how excited I was!). This pair is made from a black faux suede material with golden zippers running on the outer sides. I sometimes get annoyed when a nice pair of ankle boots happens to be loose at the top ankle bit, making the shoe look just meh (by the way, that's happened to me with a pair of River Island boots the other day, which I actually bought without trying them on, argh *facepalm*). These are just the right size for my ankle and fit literally like a glove on my feet! They are pretty damn comfy as well, which is something I don't say a lot about shoes. You obviously have to get used to walkin on a high platform like that, because at the beginning it does feel a bit silly because not only the wedge is fairly high, you also have to add the platform to it (I'm as tall as my boyfriend in them, haha!). The quality is great, I've already worn them outside (& it may have been raining too, oops), and they're still like brand new!    

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  
As soon as I tidy up my new flat a bit (at the moment it looks like a nuclear bomb exploded in there, not even jokin), you can expect a sexy shmexy outfit with these babies! Oh, have I mentioned that they were ridiculously cheap? Only £35!! They used to be £55, but Barratts currently have got sale running online with free delivery on orders over £30, so go and have a browse. I still can't believe these were only £15 more expensive than the Primarni ones and they look so much better and are such a great quality! You can still get them here! Okay, I will calm down now and get back to unpacking & spending unholy amounts of money on the IKEA website. 

What's your absolutely most favourite pair of shoes ever?