Us budget girls don't have an easy life. We are always attempting to make every single make-up product multi-purpose, every single piece of clothing multi-seasonal, well, we pretty much multiply purposes as much possible in all extents. Autumn is an ideal season to practise out multi-seasonal skills. I've got so many pretty summer dresses, and just can't make myself put them away for more than half a year - so, why not to wear them in autumn as well? Nothing a pair of tights, ankle boots and a faux leather jacket wouldn't save!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I found this pretty summer dress on Oasap, and I think it's so cute! It's got lovely crochet detailing and colours that can actually work for autumn as well (cream, muted green and brighter orange). I would pair it with a pair of black tights, black ankle boots, black faux leather jacket, and a black wide rimmed hat! In addition, I'd pop a spiked necklace on my neck to give it a bit of an edge! To spice up a fairly toned down outfit, I'd do a dark smokey eye and add a pop of colour in form of bright orange Essie nail polish & Topshop lip stick in Hedonist. To add a sort of Bohemian chic to the outfit, I'd use long & extra wide Curlformers to achieve BIG voluminous loose curls, since that's something my hair straighteners are not capable of (booo!) and honestly, I would love to be able to create such a massive nest of curls on my head from time to time!      
How do you create massive loose curls?
Do you wear summer dresses in autumn too?
PS: This is an entry for blogger competition with Curlformers - you can try your luck here!