Not many of you are probably aware that I'm a specs-wearer. I've been wearing them since when I was about 17-18, because I couldn't see presentations shown at lectures and well, I pretty much couldn't see the lecturers either. My eyes are not horrible, and although they did get worse over the past few years, I don't need very strong glasses and I can survive without wearing them very often (not that I can really see much, yet I do not seem to care that I can't see people's faces very clearly - everyone looks somehow prettier with a bit of blurry veil, eh). I already do have a pair of glasses, which I bought in Czech Republic, but it cost me almost £100 and I'm just dead scared to take them out of the house for I just think I might loose them/crush them/drop them. So when I got offered a pair from Select Specs, which is a great online store for budget glasses, I was thrilled. This is a pair I picked! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I picked a pair called ICON in grey colour.  It was in the economy category for only a tenner, which I thought was a brilliant price for glasses that I can carry on me whole day without being a scaredy cat that i destroy them by some crazy accident. My biggest fear with glasses is the shape - aka I'll put them on and they will look like the wonkiest thing in the world (yeah, I know, my nose is not exactly specs-friendly). These turned out to be great - they are slightly wonky when I put them on in rush, but that's just me being careless even though I know that with my head shape and glasses that's just not gonna work. They are made of very sturdy plastic (yet they don't look cheap and super-plastic!) and so far they seem practically indestructible.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These glasses come with a very functional black plastic case and a soft cloth, which is all you really need. You can just throw them in your handbag and you're set to go!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Overall, I have to say I'm really happy with these. They were really easy to order, they are more than affordable, and they seem to be a great quality pair as well! You can have a look on the official website of Select Specs if there's a pair you'd fancy - they also have sun glasses & designer glasses!
Do you wear glasses?
Are you also in constant fear you break them like me?