If you have got trouble with chapped lips like me, it probably didn't take you long to realize that it's unbelievably hard to find a good efficient and not an account-breaking lip product that doesn't dissappoint. I've been on that hunt for absolute ages and so far there has been only a little number of those I would buy again (Carmex - works but I don't like the minty taste & stickiness, Balea - which I can't get in the UK, BalanceMe - my bf hates the taste *sigh*). Recently I had a chance to try Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose* and you know what? Well, just carry on readin! 

It's a beaut! It's one of the best lip products I've ever tried, not even joking. Before I started writing this review, I ordered the Jasmine version of it, that's how obsessed I am with it! Personally, I'm not a big fan of pot lip products, because you have to first wash your hands before you use it, then you have to wipe your hands after you use it, it gets messy and all that. But for Korres Wild Rose, I will gladly suffer through it all. 


The pot itself is not very glamorous, but it does do the job, I actually quite like the simple look of it! The product itself, although the scent is wild rose, doesn't smell too strong - it's far far faaaar from the scent BalanceMe has got. This one is very subtle and the actual flavour is almost invisible, no roses either. The texture is not sticky and it makes your lips silky smooth! This is nothing like vaseline, so you don't have to keep re-applying it every 5 minutes - what I do is I apply it every evening before I go to bed and my lips have never felt better. Now the weather is so ridiculously bad, I will be applying it in the morning before I have to run out of the house as well, but that's just because my lips are pain in the bum &  get chapped as soon as a light breeze touches them. As you can see in the picture below, it does give a slight colour to your lips - it's a darkish reddish tone which you would expect from tint, however it looks very natural - like when you're outside in the cold and your cheeks turn red, and the same happens to your lips - this is the sort of colour it gives. It doesn't fade in patches or anything horrible like that, it just sinks into your lips, leaving a very subtle healthy hue.      


One extra benefit that I did not initially expect is the evened out tone of my lips. My lips naturally have got some odd discolouration on them (I haven't noticed it until lately - think it might be from when I used to stress-bite them and it left darker patches?) and no lip product has ever done anything to improve that state. Korres lip butter has though - the colour of my lips looks much healthier with just one or two odd darker patches that actually might be freckles-to-be. Thanks, Korres! 

And on the last note, for all the natural cosmetics lovers - Korres products all contain natural ingredients (natural oils), woop woop! They are also petrolatum free, mineral oil free, silicone free, propylene glycol free & ethanolamine free! 6g pots of this little miracle retail for €7.50 on the Beauty Boutique website! That's something around a fiver in pounds, and there's currently an offer running:

Buy the Wild Rose 24 Hour Moisturiser (a review will be up soon, I still haven't got over how fantastic that product is *wink wink*!), and you get the Lip Butter for FREE! RUN!!!     
What's your absolutely most favourite lip balm/butter?