Some time ago I posted about a great shampoo combo from Lush I've been using for a while, which still stays a number one in the shampoo chart, however I'm still slacking on some serious conditioning. Which with hair like mine (thick horse type of hair) is a must thing to do. I got a chance to try the infamous Macadamia Deep Repair Masque* and I think it might be a range I'm gonna be exploring more in near future, because it left my horse mane feeling so so so soft it's unreal! 


Macadamia Deep Repair Masque contains some super fine ingredients which help your dry or damaged hair turn into the softest mane possible. The main miraculous ingredients are Macadamia and Argan oils, tea tree and chamomile oils and extracts from algae and aloe. These ingredients penetrate deep into your hair and nourish your hair from the inside, leaving it amazingly rejuvenated and silky soft. The benefits are apparently long lasting, so you don't have to be using the mask super often. On the pot is states you shouldn't use it more than twice a week, but this definitely depends on your hair type, how often you wash your hair etc.



Personally, I already mentioned in the Lush post, that I wash my hair probably twice a week, if I need than three times maximum. People often ask me how I manage to not wash my hair more than that. My trick is easy - I used to wash my hair literally every day for years and years, as long as I remember. Then I got really ill for weeks and stayed in bed without even thinking about washing my hair every day (I probably did wash it twice a week at that time, and it was horrible - my hair would get super grossly greasy, yuck), but after that, my hair never got greasy that fast again. So my advice is - use the time when you bed-bound for reading books & watching series, and do not wash your hair! Haha! Now considering how often I wash my hair, I'm saving this lovely masque for once-twice in a fortnight. You don't need to use a lot either. I figured out that I can't use it all over my hair, because it leaves my roots a bit heavier, so it's enough to apply it probably from my ears down and it works its magic perfectly! You leave it in your hair for 7 minutes and rinse it off - voila! The mask itself smells lush (all Argan oil products do, don't they) and the scent lingers in my hair for next day and it makes my hair the softest ever (and it is a hard job with such wire-y hair like mine!). Oh, have I said I love the packaging? I looove the packaging, the colour combination is so pretty!

When did my hair get THIS long? Need to go to hairdressers soon, jeeeez!

You can get this mask from a number of online stores, Hair Trade has got it currently for £18.99 for a 250ml pot which I can imagine with my usage will last for months (which is cheaper than Feel Unique! *wink wink*). I really wanna try the Macadamia shampoo and conditioner too, as it sounds like the perfect nourishing alternation to my Lush routine.

Have you tried Macadamia products?
Which one is your favourite?