Some time ago I blogged about the perfect white lace shorts, but totally forgot to make an outfit with them (read didn't have chance because it's a bit awkward to wear white lace shorts in rain, doh). The sun came out on the weekend so I felt obliged to take a few snaps! Excuse the blurriness in some of them, I 'misplaced' my camera remote (again!).  







I found these lovely lace shorts on Oasap website for only £19, which I think it's pretty damn good for a good quality pair of lace shorts (the ones in H&M were the same price last time I checked). They are also extra comfy because they have a rope string in the waist so I believe they actually can fit most sizes! You can get them here! Although Oasap is a big hit & miss sort of store, this is definitely a hit for me! 

I paired the outfit with some golden (read very very fake but very very pretty golden accessories) and matte coral nail polish by Ciate (Access All Areas). 

What's your favourite (English) summer outfit?