Here we go - the last day of the infamous May fashion challenge! So what are the things that I'm currently obsessed with? There's no doubt that it definitely needs to be dystopian novels (I know, I know, I'm well late on that one!) & Topshop make-up, especially lipsticks & now cream blushes too! At least I get a student discount in Topshop & buy books off E-bay & Amazon!

If there's anyone out there who read Hunger Games books & thoroughly enjoyed them, I would like to recommend you all three books of Maze Runner by James Dashner, that trilogy is just amazing! I've also bought Divergent by Veronica Roth & Delirium by Lauren Oliver, which I'll be reading on my holidays over next two weeks, well excited I am!

Guess I don't need to spend too much time on my Topshop make-up obsession, since it's pretty obvious as I Instagram (cityscapebliss) every single lipstick or blush that comes my way, oh wells!

Since this is the last fashion challenge post, here is a brief recap! Click on the links & you'll be redirected to the posts: 

#13 Your lazy day at home with style (in front of your housemates/bf/visitor) outfit
#29 Face of the day
#30 Pretty hair
#31 The thing you're obsessed with at the moment!
Hope you enjoyed this challenge as much as I did, it really made me blog about interesting things I normally wouldn't have! 
What's your favourite book at the moment?