I haven't done a face of the day for aaaages! Hopefully you still remember what it looks like (or better not, haha!). Plus I've got good news for you - a, I'm goin home (to Czech Republic) for two weeks tomorrow, so there will be some exotic blogging from a farm on the edge of a forest (yes, do expect cute dog & horse picture avalanche) & discovering Czech make-up products from local drugstores (with a help of one lovely Czech blogger!). And b, the fashion challenge is almost over, woop woop! I fell well behind on it, sigh. 


Although the weather has turned rubbish again, I still tend to incline to bright(er) colours! So when I bought this lovely Next fuchsia lace top off E-bay (£3 with postage, voila!), I thought well - can do with a bit of pink on my face today! Here's a close up of my eye.


Sleek Contour Kit in Light
Sleek Blush By 3 in Lace
MUA Palette in Pretty Pastels
Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare
MeMeMe Arch Angel
Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black 
MUA Extreme Contour Liner in Dark Brown 
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair & Light
Benefit POREfessional
Sigma Brush
Sigma Brush E55
Sigma Brush F30
OPI Nail Envry F40
Angelica Nail Polish in Sorbet
MAC Lipstick in Snob
Elie Saab Le Parfum 

If you wanna see more of my face (I tend to get self-obsessed every day), you can follow me on Instagram now! cityscapebliss


As a little bonus (aka fashion challenge day #30), there are a few snaps of my probably most elaborate hair-do that I'm capable of - sort of braided bun? It ain't difficult & looks quite alright, what I appreciate the most is that it keeps my hair away from my face & that you can do whatever you want with the bun, you can even have a pony tail instead and virtually all you need is one elastic band.   


I am fully aware of the fact that it makes my head look huge, but look who else enjoys having a bit of a balloon head!


What's your go to hair-do these days?